Friday, April 4, 2008

Today..

Today is a peaceful day bcoz none of those bad things happen on me...
I go out eaten my breakfast wif family at Eastmore Food Court..
Things tat I eat: Roti Canai (Not nice)
>>>>>>>>>>>>Fried Kuew Tiaw (Ok la)

After that go uni to study lo...
Attended the MOS tute... So bored.. tutor just provide some tips then solve by our own..
Never explain correctly pun everytime just say say talk talk then we don understand...
Speak = no speak
Better don speak la... haha... =P

Then after tat go to PC Fair wif Riady, Giat Liang, Soon How & Foo Kiong (din spell wrong la oh?)... Alot of ppl ord on the 1st day... Some of my fren workin there: Kelvin, Char sing,Pinky, Martin, Ky, Aaron, Steven, Robert, Fanny & etc forgot their names. =P
Terserempak wif some ppl oso: Eric, Sik, & frens, Pn. Yeo, Kok How & fren, My primary sch headmaster, Mr. Goh.
But I din buy anything pun... maybe wanna go there again buy pendrive but dunno wat brand is good. Any suggestions?

Ok... cheer up~

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles