Monday, April 7, 2008

PC Fair..




I Went to the PC Fair for 2nd time… There’re still many many ppl as I thought earlier on…


So I decided to walk inside and c inside got any things that I can buy…

Ah ha… I meet wif some frens which r: Jian Wei, Kenny, Helen, Jun Wei, Jackson from
swinburne, Wei Lung n some Teachers: Mdm. Jong, Ms. Hwong, Mr. Ling n Ms. Chong… haha.. I
did buy some things from the fair actually which r one Kingston 4GB FlashDrive n one 2GB
pendrive My bro buy a lot like three pendrive, one Epson scanner, dvd rewriter, GForce graphic
Card n some pc components… Total amount of spending is bout RM 720!!!

The benefits that go to this kind of fair are bcoz the things sell quite cheaper than outside shops.
Oso can c a lot of products in one place n we can quickly do a compare between other shop
quality n prices. The bad thing is the corridor is too crowded and difficult to breathe the fresh air…


































I apologize for the unclearness of the photos take coz I taken by my SE750i… soli bout that…

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles