Monday, April 14, 2008

Surprise…

In the Swinburne Closed Bowling Championship 2008 organized by my club, I won the 6th Runner Up medal…

I was shock when I hv been told that I got the 7th place… I can’t believe that I can beat some pro bowlers… haha…

Really stress during the competition coz there’s one pro bowler play the same lane with me…
Thanks to my sifu, Ting Chiong Ping who willing to teach me some technique of bowling before the competition.

This are the winners for the competition:

1. Hii Tung Ing (pro la u!)
2. Azmaniza ( the one same lane with me.)
3. Colin Lim ( nice posture u hv.)
4. Ting Chiong Ping (my sifu oh..)
5. Alvin Yap ( so sayang ah!)
6. Clement Lee ( well done dude!)
7. Goh Chiang Lung ( that’s me! =P)
8. Winnie Liew Hui Lian ( wau, I beat our club president, haha!)

The Most Sporting Bowler: Anastasia Anne/ Robert Chung (not sure who get it)

Nice event that I join this month… keep it up on next year! =P







My madal + 5 free game vouchers!



















Hope to get improve next year=>










No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles