Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool

Today is April Fool day, please ensure and be more extra careful when someone telling you something because he/she might be cheating you, or maybe I will be one of them, hiak hiak.... xD

My mid-term semester break is coming soon, just a few more weeks later, but I still can't believe that time really flies like rocket, now already week 4 of my semester, still very wonder how can I survive for the rest of the weeks because many things need to be done within a short period and I realize that time really goes fast like no mercy, So I guess I should put more effort on them and try to finish them before the due date..

Wish everyone have a blessing day and happy April Fool, remember don't let your friend gottcha you oh..... haha...

^^

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles