Monday, October 12, 2009

Latest Update!

Aloha, I'm back.... just wanna update a bit some news of me... hehe...

currently very busy doing my assignment and it's due on this week...
This week got 1 test, 1 quiz, 1 assignment interview and 1 assignment due date.... wth.. -.-
I'm addicted of playing Cafe World on Facebook now, I play since last two week.... is a fun game and you guys should try it out someday ... lolz...



That's my Restaurant~~~



I also being invited to be the photo shooting session to take some personal photos around Kuching...
kinda fun also during that time because never thought that I can become model and making many poses.... xD

I think I will stop here and for more latest update please go and view my Facebook status...
Thank you for reading.....

Tata~~~~~

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles