Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gonna stay in study mode~~

Final exam ah, very head ache !!! I kind have a feel of phobia when talking about final exam... I hope I won't repeat the mistakes as previous.
1 month to go before exam, apart from that I still have to prepare my presentation, settle out all of my lab reports, tests and assignments before I can entering the mode of study for final....

Last night was a fun night for me... going to Paragon with some of my friends, guess what?
I was nearly drunk man!!! Lolz.... but I still able to control myself la..... haha..... only that talk many craps that time.... (*Hope I didn't say that somethings that should not be tell, haha... XD*)

I am now updating my blog in my university.. Although the final is around the corner but I still feeling that wanna play play play.... especially yu-gi-oh, PS2 and FACEBOOK.... hahahaha.....
I will try my best to control myself for not being so addicted to them..... ok... is time for assignment processing... cheers and tata.....~~~~

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles