Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sem break = no break!!!

So fast the semester break is coming rite at the corner... during this sem break, I ll going to in voled in many kinds of things in my clubs stuffs and as well as going out wit my frens on this weekend... Planning to finish my assignment earlier so that will not rushing at the last minute but still don't hv that kind of energy to put in effort doing it... Feeling stress again... haiz...

I Hoping the Match on this Saturday will be held successfully lo... haha... Oh ya.. Yesterday when I go to RHB Bank in order to clear off my outstanding fees in Swinburne and guess what? My number of queue used to be like this:

So lucky leh... Haha...!

I think I hv ntg to say bout it gain and hope everyone who are reading my blog will be happy always... peace!!! =P

2 comments:

NJ Kuan said...

hey, brother... such a rich guy liao~ paying fee also need to post?? haha kidding... long time didnt see you keep in touch with me... not miss me meh?
anyway, have your mother recovered from the sickness? send my regard to your parents ya~

p.s: remember to give me some call when free... keep this promise for me...

Dark Jason said...

Haha, ntg to post ma, mai ah ne...
She's feeling better now... I tot u busy ma so din call u lo... u can giv a call oso ma... I try my best lo, hope u doing good rite now... =P

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles