Friday, September 5, 2008

New life..

Haha... Donnu wat to say here... I moved to my new house ord last Sunday, I manage to refresh myself and try to reconvert my room but end up with nuts... I can't even sleep tight in the first day of staying my new house, is that ppl always say that will miss the environment that u get to used and stay for long time? I stay at my old house 8 yrs ago ord... kinda miss lo those memories in that house... Anywhere I try to comfort myself to this new house...

My uni life, is just normal to the past... Going to hv my 1st test next week and hope to pass with flying color tough not that confident, kampateh ne!!! After be coming the new president of the club also make me more stress than before, but luckily is only for this sem.. Being a good leader is hard, need to convince all the members to listen to what u say... I was a monitor during form 1 to form 3, but it's going to be different to the past... hope can earn some useful experience lo... lol..

Many frens are celebrating their birthday this month, wish u all happy birthday and hv memorable moment this yr...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear jason goh,

please remain president for two years la. u are lead us the right way plus u are friendly ppl. more easy to communicate with u too. hehe... all the best for ur life and new house too... wahaha...

Dark Jason said...

Ok la... next sem ill promote u to be our president... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

你神经病。。。我不要当president啦。。。一点都不好做。。。我会留你做president的。。。

Dark Jason said...

那你就要乖乖听我的话咯, 小弟弟! =P

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles