Monday, September 24, 2007

Relax & Busy Week...

Finally the mid-sem break has come.... I hope that I can fully using this period to do my revision and get finish my energy motion lab report as well as the program. assign.... last friday my fren & I were going to Carpenter Street carnival.... I meet quite a lot of my frens there... many street performance oso show along the road... very fun that time...

Last Saturday nite I hv been invited to LY home party 4 celebrating her birthday... I meet my secondary classmates.... din c them 4 sometime ord.. so miss them... real ok....! haha... we r playing around, making jokes each other & oso sing a lot of songs (unplug version... hehe...) During that time, it was raining... but not that heavy... then a famous singer called 'Ah-Mei ' suddenly appear inside the house and sing a lot of songs continuously... unbelievable.... haha...

Bellow are some video clips that I wanna share with you guys...





No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles