Monday, September 17, 2007

My life is just like a wave...

Hi ... long time din post thing here lo due 2 some technical problem.. opps...! >_< haha... anywhere just wanna say stg bout my recently life... wat was done last 2 week i went to MayDay concert wif my "fren" which is held on 9 sep 07... (Wah past so long ord!) ok... then I still remember that my nephew can play wif me ord last week... he even tell me d no. that ll come out in 4D... n i kena some $$ la... (maybe he is my 'gui ren' o 'cai shen ye' like that [in mandarin]).
I wanna point out that some problem has happen 2 my family members... they just can't be patient wif each other n end up wit quarreling... i just hoping that they can become normal again coz whenever i c them all r in black face i ll feel upset... so god bless them...
Oh ya! my fren n i oso celebrated my fren 19th year old birthday at pizza hart on 10 sep 07... i meet wit some of my old classmate 2 which r js, Aaron, sy, hs & Ah giok... feel good moment wit them... i oso wanna say happy birthday 2 u ms. basi... no la is jenny my cute mei x2.. get old lo... haha...
Me n my fren just having a dinner (i suppose coz i m d only 1 who is eating) at point 1 somewhere in kch lo coz dunno d place... he went back 2 study ord... study smart my fren... Cornelius~~~ haha... next time go sing k oh... =P
Accept a person's love seems easy but when want 2 gather relationship is difficult... i afraid that she might feel boring wif my behaviour n attitude... so i prefer not 2 tell her my feeling bout her 1st... feel weird? not really rite... hehe...
The things that i would like 2 hv:
  1. PS3 & Wii (Seems like very many nice games to play)
  2. $$$ (Wit money can do many things rite even though money is not everything)
  3. Good health status(without healthy can't do much thing ma)
  4. Still thinking...

Lastly, I hope all my fren ll get good result on their exam whenever in STPM, Final exam o tests...

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles