Friday, September 4, 2009

Weekend~~~~

Hey guys... guess what??!!

It's weekend! What can we do during our weekend huh???

  • Outing? (kch got what place can go le?)

  • Movie? (I wanna watch Final Destination 4!!! *scratch over my head with my two hands*)

  • Chatting? (Still can chat when meet up with my fellow friends rite? =P)

  • Bowling? (Someone aka seikia ajak me play bowling bo, anyone?)

  • Study? (don't think so... study during weekday is more than enough... lolz.. >_<)

  • Eating? ( Holyjason:"Jason, you have to control a bit on your weight la!", Darkjason:"never mind la Jason, Chinese always got a phrase saying that 多吃是福 rite? " Jason:"Well, I think I should follow................................. ............. .. ... Arghz... @#$%#@" =D )

  • Puasaing?(weird language.. I hope can puasa to control my diet lo... but kinda impossible for me... rolf...)

  • Etc...

So, I hope all of you have a very happy and meaningful weekend ya...

haha... =)

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles