Tuesday, May 13, 2008

~ Happy Mother’s Day! ~






Two days ago was Mother’s Day. My family and I went to the “Xiao Xiang Gang” Restaurant celebrating mother’s day. Actually we go to collect the cake first as booked earlier on at Taka Cake House. (For your information, I have 15% discount of buying any items on the shop after showing my student ID to the cashier ^_^). After that, we arrived at the restaurant and begin to enjoy our food.





Name of the set meals: butter meal prawn, sweet and sour fish-slice and etc.












Yummy!







This this the two foods that I remeber...







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is some word that I’m going to speak to my mum.

To my dearest mum:

Although I should not always depend on you, since I was born, you take good care of me.
I always was being told that I can do every thing alone without your advice.
But without your support, I wasn’t that sure.
As time goes by, I grown up and wish to do something for you especially to protect you.
In the name of love,
I pray for you would have a healthy life in future.
Mum, I love you!!!

Your lovely son,
Jason

No comments:

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles