Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My 1st Written Blog

Hi.... really SURPRISE that I got write blog le... coz I c most of my fren write so I follow lo... haha... Actually reading somebody blog is interesting coz we can know bout their feeling and activities that they done previously... oh ya... bout d bowling competition that I participated last week is really fun la... though din got nto top 10 but at least I am not d last & oso got win a food voucher.. yeah! =P 2day my body din feel really well loh.. running nose gain.. haiz.. faster recover liao... d homework I don even done yet... lazy 2 do le... anywhere I ll tr my best.. ok... I ll stop here rite now.. bb.... =)

2 comments:

Champagne-glass said...

I think it is good idea to start a blog )

Dark Jason said...

hehe tq...

R@te of my blog

Mingle2 - Portland Singles